The Path to Prosperity competition is a business development competition that awards two entrepreneurs with $40,000 to launch or grow their business. We just completed the first year of the competition and are gearing up to launch the second year.
Notable changes to 2014 competition:
To encourage more regional representation we will only allow two businesses from each community to compete in round 2 of the competition.
Because of the overwhelming response and success in year one, we are seeking additional funding for year two. This will allow a third award – People’s Choice to be determined by an online popular vote.
Tentative Dates for P2P Year 2 (2014) Competition
• March 17th – Announce Open Application Period for Round 1
• April 8th –Webinar
• May 30th – Applications for Round 1 Due
• July 7th –Announce top 12
• August 31st thru Sept 3rd –Boot Camp Weekend
• December 1st –Business Plan Submissions Due
• January 29th –Two Winners Announced
• February – People’s Choice Competition