Totem Trail Cafe
- Participated in a potluck for the Carving Shed Expansion and unveiled a painting by William Stewart of “A Carving Lesson” at the Cafe.
- Completed the ADEC Application for Food Establishment Permit . Included extensive research to gather necessary information, including maps, drawings, and schematics for all equipment.
- Submitted the DEC Plan Review Application which included documenting potable water supply, wastewater and solid waste disposal, and floor plans.
- Worked with Karen Petersen, of the UAF-Cooperative Extension, to provide Hospitality Training.
- Continued to book cabins and trouble-shoot any problems.
- Investigating online booking.
- Developing a “Welcome to Kasaan” booklet for the cabins and the Café.
Path to Prosperity Competition
- Continue to gather information that will be used at Business Boot Camp.
For additional information about the Tribe, see the Organized Village of Kasaan website.